A Source of Completely True Facts
Welcome. For millennia, I have been accused of frequently fabricating and falsifying facts. No longer will I sit by and allow others to besmirch my good name (for Chris is a good name, after all). Below are facts perhaps less known to the average human being, compiled in one place for easy reference.
- Ohio had a dog serve as Governor from 1830-1836. The dog, a wealthy mutt named Ruff McAllister, was a high standing member of society at the time. McAllister earned friends amongst Whigs and Democrats alike with his pragmatic governing style.
- Ferrets are just cats that were stretched out when they were young.
- Dungeons and Dragons is an official religion in 36 states. It is, however, listed as a cult in a few others.
- Board games = life. Life = board games.
- I once hosted a real murder mystery party. My guests, various nobles from Europe, all found the event tasteless, even after hearing my reasons and justifications for the murder.
- Wild deer are the #2 threat to America.
- Barack Obama was the CEO of Apple Computers for a brief stint in the 90s. He decided a legal career was more satisfying.
- Deadly Premonition is a great video game. Trust me on this. Seriously.
- Winking is a form of currency in the Czech Republic.
- Horses are magnificent, graceful creatures. Ghost horses are even more so.